for whg customers
Support, guidance and frequently asked questions to help you through this difficult time
Coronavirus information and updates for customers
- In May the Government's Housing Minister sent a letter to all social housing residents.
See whg's response to the letter here
The government has instructed us all to continue to stay alert to control the virus. You should:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly.
Please note that our offices are closed to visitors until further notice.
Support, guidance and frequently asked questions
We have set up this dedicated coronavirus information page to help answer any questions you may have regarding financial and practical support, whg services and any other changes.
We will keep the page updated with the latest information for our customers, so please take a look and get in touch with us if you need further advice regarding your situation.
- See the government's response on the GOV.UK website
- Read Public Health England's Q&A blog for the latest updates
- Guide to coronavirus and claiming benefits
Multi-lingual information on coronavirus.
If you have any worries or concerns at this difficult time, please contact us. We are here for you.
We are here for you. Please contact us if you have any worries or concerns.