COVID-19 information and updates for customers
How to reach us
Have a question or need to speak to someone? Here is how best to contact us:
- You can contact us by email, phone (0300 555 6666) or email us email@example.com
- Our Hatherton Street reception is open to customers for drop-ins, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
- When in reception, we ask that you maintain social distancing and wear a mask if you can
- The best way to report a repair and make payments is online through My whg.
Working in your home
So we can continue to deliver our range of services and ongoing repairs work we will be sticking to our safe working practices. Watch the video for more information.
We are asking all customers who have appointments to follow these COVID-19 safety guidelines, and we will do the same:
- Inform our colleague straight away if anyone has tested positive or has symptoms
- Be considerate and keep your distance
- Wear a face covering if you can
- Household members should wait in another room if possible
- Open doors and windows for ventilation
COVID-19 and your rent payments
We want to reassure you that no-one will lose their home as a result of the pandemic.
- If you have any concerns about your tenancy or keeping up with payments, please get in touch with our Money Advice team.