for whg customers
Support, guidance and frequently asked questions to help you through this difficult time
Coronavirus information and updates for customers
- Important update: office receptions
Our office receptions are CLOSED unless you have a prior appointment. Please do not visit us without one.
Click here to book an appointment.
The government has instructed us all to continue to stay alert to control the virus. You should:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly.
Support, guidance and frequently asked questions
We have set up this dedicated coronavirus information page to help answer any questions you may have regarding financial and practical support, whg services and any other changes.
We will keep the page updated with the latest information for our customers, so please take a look and get in touch with us if you need further advice regarding your situation.
- See the government's response on the GOV.UK website
- Read Public Health England's Q&A blog for the latest updates
- Guide to coronavirus and claiming benefits
- whg services risk assessments
Multi-lingual information on coronavirus.
If you have any worries or concerns at this difficult time, please contact us. We are here for you.
We are here for you. Please contact us if you have any worries or concerns.