Coronavirus information and updates for customers
Our receptions are CLOSED for now but we’re still here for you and ready to help.
If you have to report a repair you can do this via My whg.
The government has now introduced national restrictions across England from 5 Jan 2021, this requires you to:
- stay at home as much as possible (leaving only for essential trips such as for food, medical appointments, childcare)
- work from home if you can
- not meet anyone indoors socially, unless they are in your household or support bubble
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
As per government guidelines, our trades colleagues are able to carry out their work by following socially distanced guidance and safety rules. Watch our video to see how whg colleagues are working within these safety guidelines to help you with your repairs during this time.