Make a complaint or send us feedback
If things haven’t gone as you expected or you’re unhappy with something we did, please let us know. We’ll work with you to understand what happened and do our best to put it right. Equally we would love to hear from you if you have had a positive experience so we can understand what is working well.
Give us feedback
We use all customer feedback to shape the way we work and improve the services we offer. If you believe there is an issue either affecting an individual customer or a group of customers, you can make a complaint. Complaints typically focus on:
- the standard of our service
- actions or lack of action by our organisation
- our colleagues, or those acting on our behalf
The complaints process
There are two options for resolving a complaint:
- Informal expression of dissatisfaction which we will aim to resolve in 3 working days.
- Formal investigation which we will aim to resolve in 10 working days.
Dependant on the circumstances of your complaint, we will recommend the option that we feel will provide you with the best possible outcome in a timely manner, but please do let us know if you have a preference.
How to make a complaint
You can make a complaint in person, via a letter to our office at 100 Hatherton St, by calling 0300 555 666, or by completing the online form below.
Please do not use this form to make a complaint of ASB. These matters are dealt with in line with our ASB Policy. If you are experiencing ASB or noise nuisance please contact our Customer Services Team.
Have your voice heard
If you believe we can do things differently and have a passion for making positive change, join our customer voice community.
Complete the form to the side and let us know what the problem is. We aim to get back to our customers within 3-5 working days, please bear with us.
What happens when I make a complaint?
- Informal expression of dissatisfaction (EOD) – We will contact you to discuss your concerns and aim to resolve your complaint within 3 working days.
- Investigation stage – we will contact you to discuss the details of your complaint and complete a thorough investigation into your concerns. We will aim to respond to you in writing within 10 working days.
- Review stage – if you remain unhappy with the outcome of your complaint you can ask for your case to be reviewed. We will ask you to provide details of the issues you feel remain outstanding or any new evidence that you have that we have not previously considered. If we agree to review your complaint, we will aim to respond to you in writing within 15 working days.
- Panel stage – if you are still dissatisfied, you can request a panel review. We will ask you to provide additional information to support your request. If we agree to escalate your complaint to panel you will be invited to attend a meeting with a member of our senior leadership team, plus two Board or committee members.
- You can contact the Housing Ombudsman for advice at any stage of your complaint by calling 0300 111 3000 or emailing email@example.com.