Our skilled repairs team is dedicated to keeping your home in good condition. We carry out a range of repairs, from electrical work to heating issues.
Book a repair anytime, anywhere
Our live calendar lets you book an appointment with one of our skilled tradespeople. Simply sign in or sign up using your name, date of birth and National Insurance number.
Your repair is classed as an emergency if the problem presents an immediate risk to safety, security or health.
To report an emergency repair call us on
If it’s not an emergency let us know by reporting it online.
Looking after your home
It’s important to remember that not all repairs are our responsibility. Before reporting your repair, check our repairs guide.
We carry out annual gas safety and regular electrical checks in all our homes. Not only does this help to keep you and your family safe, but it’s a legal requirement.
We will write to you ahead of time and aim to work around your schedule. When you get the letter, contact us to book the appointment as soon as you can.
What to do if you smell gas
Get out of your home, calmly warn your neighbours. Call the free 24-hour national gas emergency service on 0800 111 999 (but make sure you are well away from the leak before using your mobile phone).
Can I redecorate or make alterations to my home?
What do I do if I find faults in my new-build home?
What can I do about damp and condensation in my home?
- open windows or switch on extractor fans when bathing, cooking, washing up or doing the laundry
- dry wet clothes outside or in a room with the window open
- keep your home heated to a comfortable temperature.
What should I do if I think there is a gas leak?
What are you doing to fix the delay on repairs?
- doing extra checks on our stores to make sure we have the right materials in stock
- appointing two new contractors so we can do more repairs each day
- teams working longer so we can see as many people as possible
- giving as much notice as possible when appointments need to be rescheduled.