Project Assurance Officer
Salary: £38,677 p/a
Closing Date: 10th August 2020
We have recently revised our Corporate Plan, resulting in an ambitious change portfolio encompassing digital, IT and Business Change projects. To support the delivery of changes, we are expanding our Business Change team and have an exciting opportunity for a Project Assurance Officer to join us.
The successful candidate will play a key role in tracking the delivery of whg’s change programmes and ensuring that all projects are delivered in line with agreed objectives and thresholds.
Reporting directly to the Business Change Manager, there will be a focus on the continual evolution of the project methodology through the review of project delivery drawing on lessons learnt and cross sector best practice, thus ensuring the delivery framework is fit for purpose and proportionate to the organisation.
Working alongside Project Managers and fellow Business Analysts, the role will require supporting Projects Boards to provide assurance, ensuring quality standards are maintained.
Data Governance Officer
Closing Date: 9th August 2020
This is a busy and high-profile role, but in summary you will be:
- Fulfilling the role of whg’s Data Protection Officer, ensuring we comply with data protection legislation and dealing with related requests and queries.
- Building, implementing and maintaining our Data Governance standards and content.
- Leading our Data Governance forums, such as the Information Security Forums to ensure that colleagues across the business are engaged with data governance.
- Providing advice and guidance to colleagues and providing expertise to projects across the organisation.
So what are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone who has worked in a similar role and who ideally has some experience of working with IT teams on more technical projects. Knowledge of the housing sector is not required, but work experience in a regulated sector would be an advantage.
We’re also looking for someone who can collaborate and engage effectively with colleagues and leaders across our organisation so strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
Digital Communications Specialist
Closing date: 9th August 2020
Interview date: 14th August 2020
This is a busy, varied role, but in summary you will be:
- Managing and developing the delivery of whg’s digital services, across online and mobile web, email, and a full range of social media channels
- Leading on and delivering the development of whg’s corporate website
- Customer is key at whg, so you’ll be improving the digital customer journey, using analytics to increase customer digital usage.
…plus much more!
So what are we looking for?
- A professional qualification, such as Degree or an Accredited Diploma or be qualified by proven experience of working at this level.
- Recent and relevant experience of working in a marketing and/or communications environment.
As well as additional role specific knowledge and experience, as per the job description.
For more information please contact our Human Resources team: email email@example.com