|Are you ready for Universal Credit? UCSavvy workshops starting in July.
See the 'UCSavvy' section below.
The whg Money Advice Service offers free, confidential, expert advice and support with managing your money.
What is the whg Money Advice Service?
The team are happy to help with your money worries and can:
- offer advice on money management and budgeting
- improve your financial health
- explain Universal Credit and the impact it may have on you
- help you tackle debt issues
- make sure you are getting all of the benefits you are entitled to
- help you open a bank account, set up Direct Debits, and access other whg support services.
Have you tried our free budget calculator?
We're here to help, so don't struggle with your financial worries alone.
The whg Money Advice Service is free, and we can meet you at home or in one of our offices - whichever you prefer.
Simply contact us to arrange an appointment.
The service is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.