In 2014, we launched our ambitious ten-year plan – it drives everything we do.
We reviewed it in 2017 and set ourselves even more challenging success measures to achieve.
In early 2020, we looked back at the great things we have achieved over the last three years. These include:
- Becoming a volume builder of new, mixed-tenure homes across the Midlands
- Being selected as a strategic partner of Homes England
- Supporting thousands of customers to improve their employment prospects through our employment and training programmes
- Contributing homes to the Housing First programme in Walsall, helping alleviate street homelessness
- Having a more diverse workforce to reflect the communities we serve
- Reducing energy use in our homes and offices
- Receiving recognition for our achievements by winning awards and securing external accreditations