Taking #TheFirstStep to be debt free
22nd March 2022
Falling behind with payments or struggling to pay for essentials can be scary and confusing. And in the current uncertain economic climate we know that more people than ever are worried about their finances.
That’s why we are urging customers to talk more openly their financial concerns and seek support if they need it as part of Debt Awareness Week.
The campaign runs from 21-27 March 2022 and aims to build awareness of the free and impartial debt advice that is out there.
Whether you need free advice about your debt problem, want some support with tackling a persistent debt, or are worried about the impact of coronavirus on your finances, we want you to know that free help is available.
Our expert team of Money Advisers are on hand and can:
- Offer advice on money management and budgeting
- Improve your financial health
- Explain Universal Credit and the impact it may have on you
- Help you tackle debt issues
- Make sure you are getting all of the benefits you are entitled to
- Help you open a bank account, set up Direct Debits, and access other whg support services.
And we are not the only ones who can help.
StepChange Debt Charity is the UK’s leading debt advice charity, helping over 630,000 every year to take back control of their finances, and their lives. The support they offer is free, impartial and confidential and every client receives expert personalised advice to help them deal with their debts. Call them on 0800 138 1111 Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Sat 8am-4pm.