|UCSavvy workshops now running weekly.
Book your place
The whg Money Advice Service offers free, confidential, expert advice and support with managing your money.
What is the whg Money Advice Service?
The team are happy to help with your money worries and can:
- offer advice on money management and budgeting
- improve your financial health
- explain Universal Credit and the impact it may have on you
- help you tackle debt issues
- make sure you are getting all of the benefits you are entitled to
- help you open a bank account, set up Direct Debits, and access other whg support services.
Have you tried our free budgeting calculator?
Make an appointment:
The introduction of Universal Credit will mean a big change to the way many people and families manage their money and spending.
Just Finance Foundation's UCSavvy workshop is designed to help you understand and prepare for Universal Credit and the changes it will bring to managing your money.
These free, friendly sessions are taking place at community venues across the Borough of Walsall and last for around two hours.
To book a place, click on the location in the list below.
"I was a bit worried about Universal Credit, but now I feel more confident and I know what I need to do."whg Customer Lisa, who attended one of the sessions
We're here to help, so don't struggle with your financial worries alone.
The whg Money Advice Service is free, and we can meet you at home or in one of our offices - whichever you prefer.
Simply contact us to arrange an appointment.
The service is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.