The whg Employment and Training Team work in partnership with a range of local training organisations and businesses to provide opportunities to help you on your path to employment.
We can help you to:
- manage your finances and digital skills
- boost your confidence and chances of finding work
- find work, through regular job clubs and open days
- explore job and apprenticeship opportunities with local employers
- access a wide range of free training courses to help you gain additional skills
- find work experience and volunteering opportunities
- overcome barriers to work/training through VIEW The People’s Fund.
And as a Walsall Works Gold Partner, whg is committed to supporting local people to improve their skills and employability.