- switching energy suppliers
- claiming energy discounts
- fuel debt applications
- advice on damp, condensation and mould
- heating and boiler controls
- general energy saving advice.
Get in touch with us
Energy bills can be hard to get our heads round. Estimates mean that we are often in the dark and left confused when it comes to our energy usage and spending.
Between now and 2020, every home in England will be offered a smart meter from their energy supplier at no extra cost and it’s a smart choice to consider.
Smart meters are the new generation of gas and electricity meters. They show you the amount of energy you use as you use it and how much you are spending in pounds and pence:
- Accurate bills in pounds and pence instead of estimates
- No more meter readings
- Easier to keep control of your energy usage
- If you pre-pay, it’s convenient to top up and there’s no need to insert keys or cards into meters.
This winter, whg will be here to help our customers understand the benefits of smart meters. If you are approached by your energy supplier to install a smart meter and want some advice, please contact our Energy Team.
I am so happy with how easy it was to switch as I never had the confidence to do it. A great service being offered to residents!”
What are you looking for?
These popular pages may help…