FuelGood Simplicity is the name of the tariff and it’s available exclusively to whg customers.
Why is FuelGood Simplicity so great?
Well, we believe in…
- Fair prices for all - so we’ve made credit and prepayment energy prices the same
- Doing our bit for the environment - so that’s why we’re offering 100% green renewable electricity as standard at no extra cost
- Offering hassle free energy tariffs - so we’ve created a variable tariff that operates like a fixed tariff. This means your prices are frozen for a year but you could benefit from a price decrease at any time
- Giving you the power - so that’s why there are no tie-ins on the tariff, meaning you can stay for as long as you like or leave without being charged an exit fee
What’s available on the tariff?
- 100% green renewable electricity as standard at no extra cost
- Dual fuel (gas and electricity)
- Single fuel (electricity only or Economy 7)
- Paper or paperless bills
- Friendly UK based telephone support
- Online account management available 24/7
- Pay by Direct Debit, On Receipt of Your Bill or Prepayment
- No tie-ins or exit fees
Extra perks to look forward to
- You could receive up to £140 rebate on your energy through the Warm Home Discount Scheme
- Become a member of the Midcounties Co-operative for only £1 and:
- Become an owner of Co-op Energy
- Have your say in how our business is run
- Receive a share of our profits every year
- Receive member points on your energy spend
- Members also receive lots of other benefits from across the other Midcounties Co-operative trading groups including: Food, Travel, Post Office, Childcare, Healthcare and Funeralcare