whg welcome housing applications from those with disabilities who might need an adapted or purpose built property. Our Choose & Move service aims to match you with a home that suits your needs.
How can I be considered?
In order to help us assess your needs, you will need to provide whg with supporting information or a referral from one or more of the following agencies:
- Walsall Council Homeless and Housing Advice Service
- Social Care & Health (Supporting People)
- Occupational Therapy
- Walsall Primary Care Trust
- Your current housing provider
- Independent Living Centre.
We do recommend that you register with all housing associations in your area, as each operates its own lettings service for adapted properties.
To apply, register with Choose & Move.