We are responsible for repairing the structure and the fixtures provided by whg so that your home is kept in good condition.
- drains, gutters and external pipes
- outside walls, outside doors, window sills, window catches and window frames including external painting and decorating (carried out as part or our planned maintenance programme)
- panels of slatted timber in airing cupboards, internal walls, floors and ceilings, doors and door frames, door hinges and skirting boards – but not internal painting and decorating
- chimneys, chimney stacks and flues
- main pathways and steps
- major internal plasterwork
- integral garages and stores
- boundary walls and fences if supplied by whg.
For a full list of repairs whg are responsible for, see our Repairs Guide.
We will keep any installations provided by us in good repair and proper working order.
- basins, sinks, baths, toilets, flushing systems and waste pipes
- electric wiring including sockets and switches, gas pipes and water pipes
- wall tiling around bath and wash basin
- water heaters, fireplaces, fitted fires and central heating.
In blocks of flats and maisonettes, we will take reasonable care to keep the common entrance, halls, stairways, lifts, passageways, rubbish chutes and any other common parts in a reasonable state of repair and decoration.