What does your NIO (Neighbourhood Impact Officer) do?
Your NIO is here to answer any questions you might have about our neighbourhood services and will carry out specific checks and tasks to improve the environment and ensure the smooth running of your block. They will:
• Carry out rubbish chute checks and clear any blockages
• Deal with litter, bin room and spillages
• Ensure the large Euro bins are rotated and prepared for council collection
• Manage building access including fob management, access for utility companies and high-rise block safety issues
• Report incidents of anti-social behaviour
• Maintain fire and communal signage
• Manage communal areas including fire risk actions and access to meter cupboards.
• Make adjustments to timer lights as necessary
• Monitor the performance of cleaning and grounds maintenance contractors
• Act as a point of liaison for customers between partner agencies and other whg teams.