There are many ways in which you can report a repair:
You can visit our offices between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday; you can call 0300 555 6666 between 8am-8pm Monday to Friday, and 8am-1pm on Saturdays. Emergency repairs can be reported 24 hours a day using the same telephone number.
When you report your repair, you will need to refer to your Repairs Handbook, and tell us:
- your name, address and a telephone number where we can contact you
- as much information about the repair as possible.
Once you have been given an appointment for a repair or annual maintenance of any gas installations, you must make sure that we are able to gain access to your home so that we can carry out the work. A responsible adult must be in the home while the work is taking place.
An appointment timeslot will be agreed for when we aim to arrive at your home to commence the repair. Appointments will not be given for communal area repairs. We offer:
- morning appointments, 8am - 2pm
- afternoon appointments, 12 - 6pm
- all day appointments, 8am - 6pm
- late afternoon appointments, 3 - 6pm
- avoid school run, 10am - 2.30pm.
Anyone authorised to enter your home by whg will carry identification. Always ask to see it before letting callers into your home and be aware that there may be bogus callers operating in your area. If you have any concerns about the caller, contact us on 0300 555 6666 to confirm their identity.