Thought about paying your rent by Direct Debit?
Set up today for your chance to win £400*
All you need to do is maintain your Direct Debit rental payments over 12 months and you’ll be added to the prize draw, which is held on 1st of each month.
*Terms & Conditions apply
General terms and conditions for prize draws
- Entry to prize draws is open to whg customers aged 18 and over who are the tenant of a whg dwelling.
- Only one entry per household
- Winners may be requested to provide proof of ID and household address if a cheque payment is issued. ID must be in the name of the person who has entered the prize draw.
- There is no alternative to the prizes stated and the prizes are not transferable. No part or parts of the prizes may be substituted for other benefits.
- If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason, a redraw will take place.
- Condition for entry is a Direct Debit in payment for rent of a dwelling to whg for 12 months without failure. Date period as set by whg.
- The winners will be notified by post, email or phone within 28 days of the closing date. Draw will take place within 5 working days of the 1stof each month.
- whg has the final decision . No correspondence will be entered into. The winners will be the first entries drawn at random by an independently verified computer system or an independent person.
- Winners must accept prizes within 28 days of notification.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- Winners may be required to take part in publicity resulting from these prize draws with no recompense.
- Where there is any inconsistency between the General Terms and Conditions and the Special Terms for a particular prize draw, the Special Terms will override the General Terms.
- Any tax liability as a result of entry is the participants own.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control
- If the rent account of the customer is not 4 weeks in credit then the prize will be credited to the customers rent account to ensure payment in advance
- Where the customer rent account already has 4 weeks rent credit the surplus prize will be issued by cheque.