Have you switched energy suppliers recently? If not, you could be missing out on making some savings on your energy bills.
Co-op Energy and whg have partnered together to provide you with a competitive energy tariff that could save you money.
FuelGood Simplicity is the name of the tariff and it’s available exclusively to whg customers.
Why is FuelGood Simplicity so great?
Well, we believe in….
- Fair prices for all - so we’ve made credit and prepayment energy prices the same
- Doing our bit for the environment - so that’s why we’re offering 100% green renewable electricity as standard at no extra cost
- Offering hassle free energy tariffs - so we’ve created a variable tariff that operates like a fixed tariff. This means your prices are frozen for a year but you could benefit from a price decrease at any time
- Giving you the power - so that’s why there are no tie-ins on the tariff, meaning you can stay for as long as you like or leave without being charged an exit fee
What’s available on the tariff?
- 100% green renewable electricity as standard at no extra cost
- Dual fuel (gas and electricity)
- Single fuel (electricity only or Economy 7)
- Paper or paperless bills
- Friendly UK based telephone support
- Online account management available 24/7
- Pay by Direct Debit, On Receipt of Your Bill or Prepayment
- No tie-ins or exit fees
Extra perks to look forward to
- You could receive up to £140 rebate on your energy through our Warm Home Discount Scheme
- Become a member of the Midcounties Co-operative for only £1 and:
- Become an owner of Co-op Energy
- Have your say in how our business is run
- Receive a share of our profits every year
- Receive member points on your energy spend
- Members also receive lots of other benefits from across the other Midcounties Co-operative trading groups including: Food, Travel, Post Office, Childcare, Healthcare and Funeralcare
So what are you waiting for? Switching to FuelGood Simplicity is easy.
Simply do a comparison (either online, over the phone, or face-to-face with one of our helpful Energy Advisors) and if you’re happy, join us!
We’ll take care of everything. No need to worry about telling your old energy supplier you’re leaving, we’ll do this for you. You’ll then receive a welcome pack full of information about your tariff, and you can then sit back and relax knowing your energy is sorted.
Get an online quote now and see how much you could save.
Co-op Energy will be offering all customers a FREE Smart Meter from the end of 2018 onwards! We’ll keep you up-to-date on the launch of Smart and when you can receive your FREE meter.
If you have any questions in the meantime or want to join the tariff early, please complete below -
Further support for customers struggling to keep the homes warm or to pay their energy bills
Over the past few months we have been offering dedicated support to customers who are struggling to keep warm or pay their energy bills. To-date we have helped customers with issues such as switching to cheaper energy supplies, claiming energy discounts, fuel debt applications, advice on damp, condensation and mould, heating controls and general energy saving advice.
If you require support or advice please contact Thomas Store, whg Energy Manager, Thomas.email@example.com or 07921492993