As a whg customer, you can get free, confidential, expert advice and support with managing your money from the whg Money Advice Service.
Our budget calculator may also help you plan your spending.
The team can help with your money worries and will:
- offer advice on money management and budgeting
- explain Universal Credit and the impact it may have on you
- help you sort out any debts and speak to creditors on your behalf
- make sure you are getting all of the benefits you are entitled to
- help you set up Direct Debits to pay your bills.
We're here to help, so don't struggle with your financial worries alone.
The service is free, and we can meet you in your home or one of our offices - whichever you prefer. Simply call us on 0300 555 6666 to arrange an appointment.