You will need to apply for Universal Credit online. When you start to complete your application form, you will need to know the following:
- your National Insurance Number
- your email address
- your phone number
- your address
- whg's address - 100 Hatherton Street, Walsall, WS1 1AB
- how much rent you are paying
- your bank account details
- details of any savings you have
- any salary or other income
It's really important you have all of this to hand, as once you start your application you cannot stop, go back or save.
If you need any advice, call the Universal Credit Helpline on 0345 600 0723 or contact our Money Advice Service.