Are you passionate about being a whg customer? Do you want to help ensure that you and other customers are getting the best service at whg?
Your feedback helps us to understand what our customers expect from us, so we can shape and monitor whg services to meet our customers needs.
Whether you have a few minutes or a few hours to spare, we want to hear from you!
We run a range of involvement opportunities which aim to involve customers in the delivery of whg services, to identify improvements and help ensure our high standards of performance are met.
The work of our current Involved Customers makes a real difference and ensures that customers are happy in their homes.
Getting involved is very rewarding, because:
- You will learn more and develop new skills.
- You will gain work experience and self confidence.
- You will gain a greater understanding of whg’s activity.
- You will meet like-minded people who all want to help improve whg.
- Your work will make a real difference – you will work on projects that benefit a wide range of customers.
Ken Beck, Chair of whg’s Scrutiny Panel said: “We enjoy being a part of the Scrutiny Panel. It is challenging, but also very rewarding!”
If this sounds like something for you then please fill out the below form, or give us a call on 0300 555 6666 to find out more about becoming an involved customer.