Anti-social behaviour can be a stressful experience for all involved, and witnesses and victims play an important role in helping us to deal with reported issues.
We are committed to providing both witnesses and victims with support throughout any complaints.
Our Community Safety Team is fully trained and accredited to:
- provide emotional support
- assist in completing diary sheets
- take witness statements
- provide information on the court process
- provide support throughout the case
- provide full aftercare support.
We also have a Customer Victim and Witness Support Group whose members have been subjected to anti-social behaviour and are willing to offer support to others.
More information can be found in our leaflet All about witness and victim support [pdf] 822KB
You can report any cases of anti-social behaviour by completing the Reporting ASB form .