Our team of Neighbourhood Impact Officers (NIO) carry out regular inspections of all communal areas to ensure that they are being kept clean, clear and are in good repair.
Your NIO will:
- visit and report rubbish left on whg land/property within two working days (one day for high rise blocks) and will remove small amounts of rubbish within one working day
- record and report any issues with regard to the level of cleaning or grounds maintenance to the relevant team within one working day
- respond and remove any drug related equipment within one working day
- visit complaints of graffiti within one working day, photograph and try to remove graffiti within two working days
- undertake minor repairs to communal areas which will be carried out in five working days. Any repairs that an NIO is unable to rectify will be passed to the appropriate team.
The notice board in your block will inform you when your NIO is due to visit.
For a more detailed list of the checks and tasks carried out by our NIO Team, see our leaflet All about our Neighbourhood Impact Officers