Local service offers are an agreement between us, as a landlord and you, our customers, about what we will focus on as a priority in your area.
Through consultation with our customers we have agreed a series of local offers based around what you told us was important to you, covering involvement, neighbourhoods, your home and tenancies.
More information about the local offers and standards can be found on the links below.
This standard covers customer involvement, service, choice and complaints, as well as the need to understand and respond to the diverse needs of our customers.
Our offers include:
- providing a training programme to give customers the the skills required to influence service delivery
- offering sporting activities to encourage customers to adopt a healthier lifestyle
- making it easier for communities to apply for whg community funds
- introducing a scheme to support young parents to maintain their home
- aiming to increase the amount of family accommodation available.
To see a complete list of offers, view our Customer Involvement and Empowerment local service offers and standards.