If you have a great idea to help your local community or you are part of a group who requires some help we can assist you with obtaining grants and funding.
The grants and funds we have are listed below. You can also view our How to access funding from whg leaflet for more information.
The Local Neighbourhood Fund was launched as part of our commitment to invest in local communities. Managed by local committees, it can be used for:
- locally based projects that add value in our communities
- community partnership events and projects with partners (such as Local Area Partnerships, the police and other agencies)
- projects with our customers
- projects that support local youth initiatives
- projects that will enhance the environment.
Visit the In your area pages to see examples of recent projects that have received funding.
We are interested in hearing from customers with potential projects that require funding. You can call us on 0300 555 6666 or pass details onto your local office or a member of your local committee. We will send you an application form that you will need to complete.
The deadlines for applications are:
- 21st June 2013
- 4th October 2013